Saturday, December 5, 2009

Awake and Alive Concert

Back in October, my awesome friend, Hailee, and I
went to the Awake and Alive Tour concert. And I have
some pics of that! I was going to put some videos of it on
here but you couldn't hear it very good...LOUD concert.
Ok, so we walked in the first room of the building and we
decided to look at the tables to see if we wanted to buy
something before we found our seats and I said to Hailee
"If they have a Skillet skillet, I'm buying it!" (Skillet is the
name of one of the bands) and guess what I found!



A Skillet skillet! No, I didn't buy it. I doubt they would
have sold it to me, anyway. I did get a CD though! After we got done looking and buying,
we decided to go get in line...which took FOREVER!
As you can see, this is a very LONG line. And while we
were waiting we took some pictures!

Then we finally got to the doors, through the doors
and in our seats! Then we had to wait some more.
In the meantime, we talked and took more pictures.
Getting the stage ready...

We had to do one! : D

This was right before one of the Radio DJs came out
and talked for a minute and introduced the first band.

This is the opening act (aka; The Letter Black.)
 
Then after The Letter Black was done, they got the
stage ready for the next band, Decyfer Down! One of my favorites!

Decyfer Down was awesome! The next band was Hawk Nelson.
 I'm not sure if you can see him, but the lead singer is in the crowd.
Once again they prepared the stage for the next band.
Which was...
SKILLET!!!
You could actually feel the heat from where we
were sitting!

All the bands were great and we had an awesome time!
Shelby

No comments: