I have two stinkin' awesome guitars.
The electric one is the Luna Pandora Double Cutaway,
and the other is a Luna Dragonfly Acoustic.The pink one
and the other is a Luna Dragonfly Acoustic.The pink one
above is my first guitar.I've had this one for about two
and a half years.I learned to play Sweet Home Alabama
(One of Mom's favorite songs) on this one,along with some
other songs.This one was easier to play when I first began
'cause electric strings are easier on the fingers.The
other is my Dragonfly,this one is really cool because it has
iridescent flip paint.I love the way it changes colors in the
light.It's an acoustic/electric,so I can plug it into my amp
also.It has such a clear,crisp sound.I was thinking about
getting some colored strings for it,maybe purple :D.Later
on I'd like to have a Rickenbacker 360- Jetglo,
Les Paul- Chameleon,and a Telecaster- midnight wine.
The Chameleon kinda has that flip paint,too.Maybe
someday if I'm famous I can afford them.:D
Shelby








1 comment:
AWESOME!!! I want you to bring it to social friday some time so I can hear you.
Post a Comment